torsdag 2. september 2010

Wonder Woman_my





Does any part of these animations relate, in any way, to my previous creative 3D productions/projects?

-eh ! well I think my favorite overall concept-look of the animations,must be "cafè serre" and I also like very much the look of the Toyota commercial.
-But regarding theme and story ,I would like to come up with something new and controversal ,it`s hard tough because must of the genre are taken.but if I could make a cross of a story containing a little bit of ancient,Roman,medieval ish story with
a little bit of 2ww concept taking it to a little further future time (Star Wars ish)
let`s think of ;" What if ? " "opposite turning of the written history"
-I`m not good in writing ,but sometime my head are full of strange "philosophy of how things could be"
I hope I can contribute to the film industry in the future aiming for a art-director/concept development / team-leader.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar